Canadians ban Marmite and Irn Bru! (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Oh, and Rob Ford is also available for any takers.

Er...I think you can keep him

AP_rob_ford_jef_131119_16x9_992.gif

Or trade him in for another Canadian Ford...Toronto, Dupont Street Ford factory:

1912-ford-model-t.gif

"... he's quite a character"

Yes he is, he doesn't steal tax payers money, he keeps his political promises, and doesn't screw around with other men's wives. He's his own worst enemy though ... on image.

I didn't realize you knew him, Aozora, or that you were familiar with with seal flipper pie ("...Seal Flipper Pie could be improved by actually using a real rubber glove filled with wallpaper paste."). Done properly it beats steak and kidney pie hands down. And seal heart tartar .... :) .... fantastic

Attachments

• news_feature2.jpg
    news_feature2.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 197
Yuck Aozora; you are one sick individual. This Kiwi can't stand that brown sh*t. Irn Bru is alright, although in large quantities, like a 1 litre bottle your wee alarmingly starts turning orange.

Er...I think you can keep him

Here are some more Canadians I think the world would be happier if they remained within their country's borders:

Avril Lavigne, William Shatner, Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Justin Bieber, Alanis Morrisette to name a few...

Here are some more Canadians I think the world would be happier if they remained within their country's borders:

Avril Lavigne, William Shatner, Celine Dion, Bryan Adams, Justin Bieber, Alanis Morrisette to name a few...
Hey now...dunno about the rest, but we're talking about Captain-freakin'-Kirk here!

He's got carte blanche :thumbleft:

I should have taken the opportunity to find and try some seal meat while I was in Canade. I remain to be convinced by Seal Flipper Pie after my only experience of it. In Iceland I understand they grate dried Puffin over it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back