Canadians ban Marmite and Irn Bru!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

"....I've never been so ashamed or proud to be a Canadian. We make the world cry and laugh at the same time...."

Doesn't affect me that way, Geo, but I have learned to wear bifocals .. . :)

MM

Laughing my head off :lol: .... whoops i'd better pick it up off the floor and put it back on - wipe the dust away, first the little Cartoon strip and then the Beaver and Mayor CLASSIC :lol: all this over a breakfast spread ... up to a few weeks back I thought is was J Beaver .

Well at least Bieber isn't the Mayor, he'd hide more drugs, not turn up to meetings when he's hungover and have a greater chance of being lynched by his voters/supporters for not enough fan-service than Mayor 'I like more than a typical tipple when off-duty'.

As for Simon 'Trousers up to his chest' Cowel, The UK doesn't want him back, alive or otherwise; well not those who are older than 30 and don't vote for his telephonical money grabbing (supposed) 'reality' TV acts, let Iran have him -music is banned there if its not 'folk' or religous.

Unfortunately, that Cowell have reproduced, for the sake of all humanity, or those of who knows music when we hear it, his 'mini me' reproduction knows better music than its original....

Oh dear Lord, it just hit me.....what if Justin Bieber reproduce, can we get a court order to prevent such an occasion, can we sterilise him by law?

Oh dear Lord, it just hit me.....what if Justin Bieber reproduce, can we get a court order to prevent such an occasion, can we sterilise him by law?

The 'Gesetz zur Verhütung erbkranken Nachwuchses' ( 'Law for the Prevention of Genetically Diseased Offspring', just called the sterilisation law in many histories) was enacted in July 1933. Be careful what you wish for.......even in jest.

It's often forgotten that in the early 20th century craze for eugenics the United States also passed compulsory sterilisation laws, but they didn't apply to the general population, just those in psychiatric hospitals and prisons and therefore least able to defend themselves.

Alberta (Canada) only repealed its 'Sexual Sterilisation Act' in 1972.

The US and Canada are not alone amongst developed countries, Sweden and Switzerland are on the list. An attempt to introduce similar laws in the UK failed in 1913 and that was the end of it here.

Some countries in the developing world maintain such laws to this day. They are an outrage and contravene the most basic human rights to which we should all be entitled. That, I grudgingly concede, includes the sorry specimen that is Justin Bieber.

Steve

Well if it can be done, it'd stop the legion of those who wanna be his personal 'face huggers' - carrying on with the Bieber Alien link, there's a clip somewhere called Predators Teenage Son - the son has an early Bieber haircut.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back