Apr 3, 2023 #1 M MIflyer Captain 8,985 20,331 Joined May 30, 2011 Location Cape Canaveral Pretty darn clever, Aussies! View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu6KPpWl0Ck
Apr 3, 2023 #2 SaparotRob Unter Gemeine Geschwader Murmeltier XIII 19,948 21,926 Joined Mar 12, 2020 Location Long Island, NY I subscribe to the Ukraine News TV YouTube channel. I just enjoy hearing the news from an Ozzie.
Apr 4, 2023 #3 Vic Balshaw Major General 23,441 9,561 Joined Jul 20, 2009 Location Canberra These are great.
Apr 4, 2023 Thread starter #4 M MIflyer Captain 8,985 20,331 Joined May 30, 2011 Location Cape Canaveral I am amazed to see that they are actually reusable and many have chalked up multiple missions. But I'd guess that flying in the rain is discouraged.
I am amazed to see that they are actually reusable and many have chalked up multiple missions. But I'd guess that flying in the rain is discouraged.
Apr 12, 2023 #5 R RogerdeLluria Staff Sergeant 1,410 5,061 Joined Jul 5, 2015 MIflyer said: I am amazed to see that they are actually reusable and many have chalked up multiple missions. But I'd guess that flying in the rain is discouraged. Click to expand... The cardboard is wax-coated to enable flights in wet weather. Some drones have managed to make 60 flights in Ukraine. Ukraine’s Cardboard Drones May Be Cheap, But They’re Remarkably Stealthy Surprise attacks and stealthy maneuvers become a lot more difficult when the enemy always has eyes in the sky. These cheap drones could be the solution. www.popularmechanics.com
MIflyer said: I am amazed to see that they are actually reusable and many have chalked up multiple missions. But I'd guess that flying in the rain is discouraged. Click to expand... The cardboard is wax-coated to enable flights in wet weather. Some drones have managed to make 60 flights in Ukraine. Ukraine’s Cardboard Drones May Be Cheap, But They’re Remarkably Stealthy Surprise attacks and stealthy maneuvers become a lot more difficult when the enemy always has eyes in the sky. These cheap drones could be the solution. www.popularmechanics.com