Carrier B-52

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

comiso90

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 19, 2006
FL
Very cool photo... I dont believe I've ever seen it.

Two different web sites say it's not a fake

Military Photos: B-52 Fly By

Attachments

• b52_carrier.jpg
    b52_carrier.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 182
I can tell you right now that's not fake. Nobody who would fake that would also be smart enough to realize that the 52 flies nose down at low speed. Watch a 52 take off and you will realize the rear fuselage gear leaves the ground before the nose fuselage gear.

Awsome pic!!!

Hello All
New here so i hope you don't mind me butting in. The picture is true.It was a joint excersice in the Persian Gulf in 1990 between Airforce and Navy. At the end of the excersice the B-52s,there were 2,ask if they could do a fly by and the navy controller said yes. 9 Klm out the B-52 asked if they could see him ,the navy controller said no so the B-52 said look lower and there he was.The Admiral on board ask for a second flyby so they could see them this time. The B-52 abliged .

Hello All
New here so i hope you don't mind me butting in. The picture is true.It was a joint excersice in the Persian Gulf in 1990 between Airforce and Navy. At the end of the excersice the B-52s,there were 2,ask if they could do a fly by and the navy controller said yes. 9 Klm out the B-52 asked if they could see him ,the navy controller said no so the B-52 said look lower and there he was.The Admiral on board ask for a second flyby so they could see them this time. The B-52 abliged .

welcome...

click on the link next to the photo in the original post... it says almost verbatim what you said..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back