Caught with his pants down (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wildcat

Major
Apr 11, 2005
South East Queensland
Sucks to be him :oops: :lol:

A tree lopper's been rescued after getting stuck up a tree with his trousers down.

He became trapped after his harness broke during a job on the Gold Coast.

The man had been sawing through a branch, when the harness broke, and stripped his pants to his ankles.

He held on to the trunk, 12 metres up, in this compromising position for about half an hour.

Firecrews were called to help.

They used a ladder to help him safely to the ground.

The man wasn't injured.

Tree lopper trapped after harness breaks - Yahoo!7 News

Attachments

• treelopper090204seven257_14oighe.jpg
    treelopper090204seven257_14oighe.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,699
almost a blue speedo but not quite ........

I can tell you from experience it is not nice to fall on limbs below you 15-20 feet while your at least 40 feet up in a tree

the last one was a fall from a 65 foot white oak down about 25 feet caught it in the crotch on a massive moss covered limb. why I was not killed outright God only knows. have fought the injury ever since .......

agreed: NO MORE FALLS

I broke my left leg in two places, and fractured my ankle sledding about 12 years ago. I received a steel plate in my leg, and three screws in my ankle. Although all the screws eventually were able to come out, it is still tender where the screws were at. Needless to say I have not gone sledding or skiing since!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back