CFS2 Middle East scenery

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Proteus_1

Recruit
Feb 17, 2016
I have Jane's IAF and also WOI, but I enjoy the "lite sim" CFS2.

Does anyone know if there are any scenery files on the Middle East? Most links I have looked for are now dead.

Your best bet would be to check sites like Sim-Outhouse, Simviation, Mudpond and such...they are still active and have missions, aircraft, scenery and objects available.

You'd probably be nest to search for MTO items, as the Med included North Africa and this will have what you're looking for.

Here is a HUGE resource of links (most of which are still active) that might help in your search: Jaxons CFS2 Links

Good Luck! :thumbleft:

Thanks for feedback.

I have tried most of those sites.

There was one file that had Israeli airfields, but that disappeared.

Sim-Outhouse and Simviation have done a good job of gathering and archiving as much as possible, so searching those two sites in particular would be your best bet.

You can also use various keywords in your searches (either internet or those particular sites) to get better results.

For example, instead of searching for "middle east", narrow it down to a certain region or city (MTO, Libya, Tobruk and so on)

Sim-Outhouse and Simviation have done a good job of gathering and archiving as much as possible, so searching those two sites in particular would be your best bet.

You can also use various keywords in your searches (either internet or those particular sites) to get better results.

For example, instead of searching for "middle east", narrow it down to a certain region or city (MTO, Libya, Tobruk and so on)

Ok, thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back