Chemical Ali Hanged

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

They should have gassed him.

Mick Jagger had a song about that :-

But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas!
But it's all right now, I'm Jumpin' Jack Flash
It's a gas! Gas! Gas!

Note. Personally I am almost always against captial punishment - it just feels wrong somehow, but I might find it hard to defend this position intellectually.

Conversely, I am not against killing in self-defence - that is a different ball game to my mind. Again, I am operating from gut instinct but it might be hard to explain this from an intellectual standpoint.

Last edited:
Whatever your feelings about capital punishment, the world is a better place without that scumbag.

Personally, I am glad he's rotting in hell. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving jackass.

Whatever your feelings about capital punishment, the world is a better place without that scumbag.

Personally, I am glad he's rotting in hell. Couldn't have happened to a more deserving jackass.

Yes he was a Knob-Jockey, but then there are so many in this world - where do you begin ? One problem with Capital Punishment is you lose a lot of Intelligence.

This was one of the problems with Nuremberg - I am sure a lot of escaped Camp Commandants breathed a sigh of relief once the executions were carried out.

Help Please : BTW what do you think of my Signature ?

Is it acceptable ? too big ? feedback please !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back