Chino Airshow 2012

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

GregP

Major
Jul 28, 2003
Chino, California, U.S.A.
Hi guys,

The Chino airshow this year is May 5-9. Normally we have our airshow on the middle weekend of May but, this year, March AFB decided to hold their airshow on the same weekend. So we moved up a week in order not to interfere with either show. We'll have the Horsemen this year, among other acts, and I believe they'll fly two P-51D's on the wing of our P-38J.

Anyway, some of you out there wanted to meet up personally. I'll be working the airshow, but maybe we could meet on Friday before the airshow at Chino airport at the Planes of Fame at some particular time and go from there? Just a suggestion, because they want us volunteers out there Saturday and Sunday at 6:00am and we stay until after 5:00pm.

You fellows who want to meet up chime in here at give me your opinion. I'd be happy to show you around the museum ... but of course, many of our aircraft will be on the flight line on Friday and also be doing an airshow practice. We coudl still see a lot of things and maybe go up to Joe Yancey's Allison shop and look around. Please let me know in here.

Thanks! - Greg Pascal (GregP)

Will say hi to Joe for you, and will miss your face at the show. Hope we can get together again sometime in the future to say hi and maybe go flying.

Take care, Wayne. All the best to you and yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back