chirstmas siggy (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

fly boy

Staff Sergeant
Jan 16, 2008
Hey guys i was wondering if now would be a good time to switch to a chirstmas siggy and i will post some pics first chance i get.
If anyone has a link to a website that has a lot of siggy type pics could you post it?

Last edited:
north-american-p-51-mustang-1.jpg
there we go
P-47_Thunderbolt.jpg

Hi fly boy
very interesting conversation you're having with yourself there :)

the first pic does have some festive connotations in the snowy backdrop, however tenuous

What's Christmassy about the second pic?

Hi fly boy
very interesting conversation you're having with yourself there :)

the first pic does have some festive connotations in the snowy backdrop, however tenuous

What's Christmassy about the second pic?

:):):):):)

hey, flyboy! Good to see you're still around. Must be all that homework.

thanks i know about that i will put some more stuff in but untill then try and make the best siggy out of these ones

thanks i know about that i will put some more stuff in but untill then try and make the best siggy out of these ones

You realize how much work it is to make a siggy, don't you? So we should make a siggy with these ones and after much efford get to hear from you that you found better pictures and want us to do it all over again. Why don't you try and learn it for yourself. You could start with Gimp, which is free and a powerfull editor.

dang it it still will not take the images

Users who are viewing this thread

Back