Choices...and I can't make my mind up !!

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Geedee

Senior Master Sergeant
Dec 5, 2008

Last edited:
Well, '6' is definitely out - you can't cook on all six rings, and the oven, at once, and if you can, then your house is crowded!
'1' sounds practical, but getting a van can be done next year, or maybe look at a trailer and decent tent?
'2' A camera lens is a camera lens, however good it is. Would you use it enough, and get the results you want often enough, to justify changing everything? Maybe keep what you have, and consider a decent 'bridge' camera for the incidental/close up work, at a very small fraction of the cost.
'3' Sounds enticing, but will cost you the change of camera equipment also, and, when it's over, just like any other show, it's over.
'5' Is, of course, extremely tempting! But whether here or the 'States, it's one hour from the rest of your life you'll remember for a long time, which, in the end, will cost the same, more or less.
So, that leaves '4', the 'Once in a lifetime' thing, lasting two weeks. Just the time spent at this mysterious activity seems to balance out above all else.
I'd go for '4', with '5' and '3' as next choices, in that order.

Regarding 5.
I been in a Mustang, several times as a football friend had one that I ground crewed.
You will Not ever even Once regret it!!!!!!! When the wheels go up, then he gathers speed and pulls up to get altitude....... whoohoo!

You never even hinted what 4 is!!!!!!!!

Sounds like #4 is the one.

When I'm spending a lot of money on just me, I always try to decide what gives me the most bang for the buck. #2 and #6 you will get to use over and over for years to come. But a 2 week long, once in a lifetime, aviation experience seems like a no brainer! The Mustang ride, while that would be something magical, it's over in 30 minutes or an hour.

None.

Invest wisely in one of these and watch the value go up....
download (1).jpg
download.jpg
download (2).jpg
download (3).jpg

Enjoy.
Just don't go outside with your .50 barrelled monster, least you end up in chokey :shock:

Cheers
John

Well that settles it. No.4 - Get a transgender surgical cutadickoftamee on a UN sponsored 737 air hospital. Wish you well mate.

Geez!!! I hope your not a organ donor:shock: You'll be providing for someone else's in fight transgender surgury, aka an addadictomee.

I'd got for the flight in the Mustang.

now if #4...the flight adventure was a few days of aerial combat training with the last day being several hours of mock dogfighting.....hmmmmm that would tempt me. just depends on what you will have the least likelihood of every being able to do again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back