Clarkson's (The Top Gear ) Dirty Dozen (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I don't like Jeremy Clarkson one bit.

Arrogant and Ignorant. Likes the sound of his own voice and has a messiah complex.

And these are the nice things I can write about him.

If he ever comes speeding my way, It would be a pleasure to give him a ticket.

For me Clarkson is a genius. Even if you may not agree with what he says, it's so nice in this politically correct world will stand up and say what he thinks. I never normally bother with new car reviews as yopu know whatever car is on test will get 4 stars and raved about. Clarkson and Top Gear will be the only ones to say something is ugly or rubbish

I don't like Jeremy Clarkson one bit.

Arrogant and Ignorant. Likes the sound of his own voice and has a messiah complex.

And these are the nice things I can write about him.

If he ever comes speeding my way, It would be a pleasure to give him a ticket.

Agreed the blokes a twat

Genius and Demi-God, Clarkson is King of Motoring! 8)

Cadillac SRX4

"This is a very ugly car. So ugly in fact that you'll want to get inside it and shut the door as quickly as possible. But sadly when you are inside it's even worse.

"If it were a creature, it wouldn't be a lion or a praying mantis or even a chimp. No, I think it would be a wasp — useless and hateful in equal measure"

I rest my case...

:D :lol:

The man is brilliant I reckon, he is actually quite accurate in his reviews. He is biased against my beloved Japanese cars though. He makes the show highly entertaining.

He certianly isnt afraid to say what he thinks and in many cases his opinions are quite funny and true!!!!

I think the way he presents his character is very intelligent!

I don't know how anyone can say anything good about Clarkson.

The world is just not right.

I reckon most of the time he's joking around, and I find some of his comments quite funny

He does keep it entertaining and the show is pretty fun to watch. I'd imagine he's just joking too, but he probably is a bit of an ass anyways.

I am a cyclist who cant drive. I disagree with Clarkson most of the time but enjoy the show none the less. In my opion Clarkson is about as offensive as a fart without the smell.

I don't care what he says just that someone has given him the ability to say it.

The word is tosser.

He has done nothing, been nothing, knows nothing, is nothing.
Yet believes he is God. The king of Braindead. He just makes me wretch. Only in a pathetic society in which people watch Big Brother and David And Victoria Beckham are heroes can Clarkson thrive.

I don't like Jeremy Clarkson by the way.

He has his on and off moments. I watch the show just for a good laugh and to sometimes see some nice cars. I like motorcycles too, especially REAL ones, like early Harley Davidson, Indians, BSA, Norton, Triumph and so on. At least they have style and SOUND....
These modern ones are nothing but souped up Pfaff sewing machines.
:lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back