Colour Matching Site

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks for the link. I gave it a try, and was partially successful - didn't seem to list some known colours though.

My Flash Player has a problem with its OS there.Nothing to see at all. :(

You should be able to download the spreadsheet instead of launching it from the site. But here's the latest version in PDF format. It's zipped with winrar so you need to extract it first. The pdf version isn't searchable like the online version is but it's still useful.

Attachments

• Paint Conversion Chart 20100101.zip
    2.1 MB · Views: 313
Many thanks Dwight. :D

No problem wojtek. :)

Pity that the interactive online vesion isn't working for you. It allows you to select only the paints that you use and look for absolute matches to specific FS numbers. Makes sorting thru all that info a lot easier.

Very nice and very useful. It looks like an excel spreadsheet. Perhaps you could cut and paste it into an excel sheet and set up the filters to find what you need? :)

I think the problem is with the server OS there.When trying to access the page I'm informing the OS is incorrect for my Flash Player instlling. But it is not a problem for me I have many lists for paint references.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back