Concerts you will be attending this year. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Saw Queen+Adam Lambert last night and was totally blown away! What a brilliant concert, man do those guys know how to rock! Brian May was awesome, seeing him play live is something else - Roger Taylor was great too. I knew nothing of Lambert and went in with an open mind but boy, that guy has talent - and can sing too! If you get the chance to see these guys, do it, you won't be disappointed. :cool: :cool:

Iron Maiden always puts on a good show. I have never seen a bad Maiden concert.

I wanted to go to the show in Chicago last night, but needed to keep my vacation time because we fly to Germany next week.

Just got tickets to The Tragically Hip here in July. Not particularly famous outside of Canada, but they are a great band. Unfortunately their lead singer, Gord Downie, has a terminal brain tumour so they're doing one last tour. It'll be a tough show to go to.

Well the Guns n Roses concert back on the 1st of July in Chicago was great! Was amazing to see Slash and Axl together again.

Next up for me...

August 5 - Kiss

October 7 - Megadeth, Amon Amarth, Suicidal Tendencies, Metal Church, Havoc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back