Contemplating a ME109 pit

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

B29WereWolf

Airman
Aug 2, 2010
I found plans online to build the tub for a Me-109 with an optional canopy, and I won an auction for ME109 panel blue prints. I'm thinking of going forward with this, but will still continue to research the P-47 to do a pit later, as the JUG is still my favorite fighter from WW2 (along with the Hurricane). Looking to build it out of wood (MDF) and use Flight Illusion's gauges (read that they can be customized) so that I can have real looking 109 gauges. If someone has ME109 info, I'd appreciate it. Like I said, I'll continue to research for P-47 information, but with a tub and blue prints for the 109 on the way that this would be a good place to start.

Besides, T-Bolt, I can meet you online at 10,000 feet over holland or somewhere and we can battle it out!

Sounds good. I've been wanting to build a replica Bf109E cockpit for many years, but I don't have any room for it now. Sod's law - when I had the space and money, I didn't have the time. Now I have plenty of time, but no space !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back