Couple 1/72 scale Kits I've done

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

copcheck

Airman 1st Class
Mar 25, 2011
Clinton Township, MI
Please feel free to comment. I've been out of modeling for over a decade and am open to any input, good or bad. Married with 2 kids gives me some thick skin LOL.

Attachments

• F4U Corsair.jpg
    F4U Corsair.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 273
  • P51-B.jpg
    P51-B.jpg
    351.8 KB · Views: 273
Can't find much fault there Copcheck. They look pretty good. The only thing I can see on the Mustang is the tailplanes appear to have a bit of dihedral but it could be the camera angle. They should be horizontal.

Can't find much fault there Copcheck. They look pretty good. The only thing I can see on the Mustang is the tailplanes appear to have a bit of dihedral but it could be the camera angle. They should be horizontal.

Thank you, I'll take a look at that when I get home from work.

I agree with above. Again with the Mustang, far as I know, the 4th FG at that time did not mount the triple 'Bazooka' tubes, and the camouflage demarcation wasn't as 'wavy'. But good stuff all the same, and nicely done in this small scale.

Here is a link to the kit from Academy. I was a little confused about the wavy camo pattern, but the paint and decal schematic that came with it showed the wavy pattern.

I wonder if the wavy pattern was meant for the version with invasion stripes. Oh well LOL, thanks again.

ACADEMY PLASTIC MODEL CO., LTD.

***Edit, I reread your post. I think you meant that I went over board with the wavy pattern, not that it wasn't there. My mistake.

Nice work mate!

Looks like the Revell Corsair there - if you want a better prop and wheels for her drop me a PM, got some Hasegawa parts going spare.

Evan

Lookin good! Glad to see another 1/72 fan on board here!!! I'm with LA - never can have too many Corsairs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back