Curtiss SB2C Helldiver manuals (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Baball

Airman 1st Class
Dec 26, 2018
France
Two flight manuals for the different variants of the Curtiss SB2C Helldiver, from Avialogs.com.

• Pilot's Handbook Model SB2C-1,-1C and preliminary instructions for SB2C-3 Airplanes, dated 1944
  • Pilot's Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions Navy Models SB2C-3, SBF-3, SBW-3, SBC-4, SBF4, SBW-4 Airplanes, dated 1944.

Enjoy!

Edit: Removed a duplicate of the second manual which had the wrong title.

Attachments

• Pilot's Handbook Model SB2C-1-1C and preliminary instructions for SB2C-3 Airplanes .pdf
    28.7 MB · Views: 196
  • Pilot's Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions Navy Models SB2C-3, SBF-3, SBW-3, SBC-4, SBF...pdf
    25.9 MB · Views: 165
Last edited:
Do you have a Pilot's Handbook for the SB2C-5?
There are 2 links for the Pilot's Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions Navy Models SB2C-3, SBF-3, SBW-3, SBC-4, SBF4, SBW-4 Airplanes, dated 1944
I am trying to convert my Promodeller 1/48 SB2C-4 into a -5 version, as flown by Thailand, and need info on the front cockpit layout, which is different than the -4 Helldiver.
Thanks
Larry

Do you have a Pilot's Handbook for the SB2C-5?
There are 2 links for the Pilot's Handbook of Flight Operating Instructions Navy Models SB2C-3, SBF-3, SBW-3, SBC-4, SBF4, SBW-4 Airplanes, dated 1944
I am trying to convert my Promodeller 1/48 SB2C-4 into a -5 version, as flown by Thailand, and need info on the front cockpit layout, which is different than the -4 Helldiver.
Thanks
Larry
While checking around to find a manual for the SB2C-5 I have found two copies from this thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back