Customer service and not .....

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Just curious. Has there ever knowingly been a model rep, a model distributor, or for that matter, anyone from the model industry on this forum? Someone who has said, "Hey, thanks for keeping the industry alive and we're listening to you"? Just curious.

Geo

There was a guy from Eduard a few years back but have not heard from him since.

Emailed Airfix some time ago, giving them a wee bit of praise, for their new kits, especially their new 1/72 Lancaster.
And I prompted for them to do the Halifax, Lancaster, Stirling and Hampden in 1/48, or if nothing else at least, some new tooled ones in 1/72....
Got the answer that they keep track of requests regarding new kits, so.....email them!

Get cracking!!

Just remembered, the chap who designed the 1/32nd scale B-25 and B-17 kits was on here a year or two back. He then explained how he'd basically been ripped off by 'an overseas company', who would be producing and marketing the kits .......
Once I've tried the 'new' Humbrol paints, I'll be contacting Hornby, and I'll be including similar kit suggestions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back