Dancing Cop: lolllllll

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, I can't open YouTube where I am but I would think posting video of the Village People would be enough to get someone banned for a day or two;)

:lol: most funny is see they recorded that video inside a real navy ship with real sailors

:lol:

and btw i dont wanna know nothing about self-repressed thing here ok ? i just posted this vid. to make the people give some laughts, its not about incentivates nobody comes out from closet, or anything like that !

each ones have your "periquita", each one know what to do with that !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i dont understand why thor complained. he would be familiarized to see weird things like that since a long time ago:

I wasn't complaining, thus the smiley face at the end of my sentence. But if your going to show someone shaking their money maker, it better be a woman.

Jug. Its gay. Face it.

Attachments

• Woof.jpg
    Woof.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 100
Jug. Its gay. Face it.

matt one thing is a cop making a gay dance to mess with the police authority, other thing is show "in the navy" to mess with the guys from armed forces, but i think you go too far...

whatta hell is that ? a japanese batman robin with darth vader with borat ? lollll

you scary me man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back