Dear Connie (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

beaupower32

Tech Sergeant
Jun 10, 2007
Lancaster, California
Dear Connie (Simtube)

Though its not a real aviation video, this is quite touching, even for being flight simulator. Very well done indeed.

Mod's, if this is in the wrong spot, please move to the right area. I couldnt think of where it could go, so I just posted it here.

Very nicely done. What amazes me is he said the P-47 pilot crashed but the 109 crashed also not being able to pull out of the dive. I wonder what the altitude was?

Beaupower 32,

Thanks for posting this simulation. I was taken aback to see a Beaver crop sprayer operated by Robby Aerial Services in the opening sequences.

Robby's operated several ag aircraft including a couple of Beavers. However, I must take issue with the authenticity of the depiction of the Beaver - they were never that clean! Usually you could smell the aircraft long before you saw it!

Attached is a photo of a Robby Beaver, unfortunately not VH-IDS as depicted in the simulation, but a sister ac whose registration I did not record at the time. The photo was taken at Parafield Airport, South Australia in Dec 1969.

Hopes this adds in some small way to the simulation.

Wingman

Attachments

• 12-69 Robbys Beaver Parafield.jpg
    12-69 Robbys Beaver Parafield.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 63

Users who are viewing this thread

Back