Deleting your post (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

RagTag

Airman
Dec 8, 2019
San Antonio, Texas
Hello Administrators,

I accidentally posted a reply that I would like to delete. Not being tech savvy, I can find the edit icon but cannot find a menu icon to delete it. Can you help me out?

I think my reply comment being inside the box of the referenced post was odd. I will follow the above procedure for requesting delete. Re B-26 Marauder pictures - "that's a big crew!"

Done, "Please delete" on it now noted. Goofed another just below it, also noted. Sorry to bother. Thanks, you all are doing a great job.
Re do the post correctly in the "compose post" window, but instead of hitting "post reply" copy the whole post, then go back to the original post and use "edit" clear all the original post and paste your new version.

Last edited:
Re do the post correctly in the "compose post" window, but instead of hitting "post reply" copy the whole post, then go back to the original post and use "edit" clear all the original post and paste your new version.
Thanks, will keep that in mind next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back