Did I mention I'm hooked on Tamiya 32scale (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Peteflint

Airman 1st Class
Aug 24, 2022
Tamiya 1/32scale Vought F4u-1A Corsair

Attachments

• IMG_20220217_194737.jpg
    IMG_20220217_194737.jpg
    753.4 KB · Views: 32
Thanks Mate, I can't post many of the pictures from the finished model because I used a black background and this site gives me a error when I try
Now that's strange. A photo is a photo is it not, regardless of the content. Are we saying I could not take a picture of a black back board and post it?

The error can be caused by the size of the pictures or an incorrect file type. The background shouldn't be the reason for generating of any errors.

Now that's strange. A photo is a photo is it not, regardless of the content. Are we saying I could not take a picture of a black back board and post it?
I have no idea, why don't you try and see if it works because when I try to post a picture with a black background I get the error message " insufficient memory". So please let me know how you get on with it.

The error can be caused by the size of the pictures or an incorrect file type. The background shouldn't be the reason for generating of any errors.
It's the only thing different from the pictures that I manage to post, I'm only using my phone camera for all my pictures but it's no biggy I'll simply stop using the background and see if it happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back