Digging Up the Past, The Russian Way (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I wish her all the best in her endeavors....however, I can't help but shudder when I look at that pic and see the mortar bomb sitting on top of the pile...one wrong jab of the shovel, and its lights-out.

I agree RA. That would be cool to do, but the dangers of hitting explosives might keep me from exploring too much. going through her website, it seems security and safety precautions are pretty non-existant in her area.

BTW, thanks for posting. Very interesting too see what is left over after all these years.

Cool find, thanks for sharing.
I hope nothing'll ever happen to those people digging up the past. I must admit that it looks pretty risky with those explosives.

yeah and i am sure there are places all over europe where you can "treasure" hunt. would love to do that. altho, i would not be too keen on finding unexploded ordnance...knowing what i know...even if it doesnt have a fuse...its stability has degenerated...perhaps time and water has made then inert...or the slightest touch could send them off...not for me.

The picture of the German soldier's skull still in his helmet was very haunting, I'll remember that photo the rest of my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back