Digital Manuals I have (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Fantastic , man! I do not belive what a digital library you have! Please upload as you can!
Thanks, thanks a lot!

What are you looking for? I am pretty good at finding them.

I am looking for manuals (other than Pilot's Manual) for the following:
Douglas A-20 (I already have the incomplete E&M for the A-20G)
Martin B-26
Grumman F8F
Grumman TBF\TBM
Vought F4U-1 (E&M Not Preliminary)
Curtiss SB2C Hellcat
Lockheed P-38L (Complete E&M not the incomplete one that is around).
Northrop P-61 Black Widow (Structural Repair)
Grumman F7F

I believe you can upload your files to scribd.com. You can also get a free Dropbox account at dropbox.com. You can upload there and put the download links here.

It is good that you are OCR'ing your files. I find that it reduces the filesize. I use Acrobat Pro, which also attempts to straight out the pages on scanned pages.

Last edited:
I'm quite good at reducing sizes of pdf, so if I can offer any assistance?

BTW you could open an account at copy.com. This is like dropbox, but with 15 GB storage space instead of 2gb. It's easy to transfer files then.

I got most of the C47 manuals that you have jbenetka still looking for the following

T.O. 1C-47-2-2 Ground Handling, Servicing and airframe Maintenance
T.O. 1C-47-2-3 Pneudraulic Systems
T.O. 1C-47-2-6 Landing Gear

I'm a new member (mostly a reader)..and see the year these were posted so don't know if this will find you? We (a group of retirees in Oklahoma)..are restoring as best we can a display for an air and space museum..the cockpit section of a 1939 American Airlines DC 3...we are trying to find any picture we can of original cockpit instrumentation/layout...might any of your manuals help?

Hello, John, and welcome to the asylum :)
This is a go-to thread: link
You might perhaps want to send the private message (PM) to jbenetka, looks like he has plenty of manuals.
Also here: link

Users who are viewing this thread

Back