Do 18, Ju 86 pics

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

spiteful21

Recruit
May 21, 2004
As I'm a new user to the site I just want to say that you guys have done a great job.

I'm after pics of the Dornier Do 18 and Junkers Ju 86. If possible I would prefer colour so any help you can throw my way would be appreciated.

Thanx in advance

:)

Spiteful21,

Here are some Ju 86 pics

ju86-1.jpg

Source www.warbirdsresourcegroup.org

ju86-005.jpg

Ju86E-3.jpg

Ju86-A1-6.jpg

ju86-001.jpg

Source: www.luftwaffepics.com

And here are some of the DO18 Seaplane.

Do24-1.jpg

Do18-7s.jpg

Do18-D1-5.jpg

Do18-D1-6s.jpg

do18-002.jpg

Source: www.luftwaffepics.com

I hope this helps

Kiwimac

Thanks very much Kiwimac. :)

I have been longing for a long time for a colour (or re-coloured) image of a Do 18...anyone?

While I an not asking for picks i am asking about the Do-18, how meny crew it could hold and passangers, if any it could seat?

I know it was developed for trans-Atlantic mail and the military crewed it with upto 5, but am more interested if it seated passangers, like the Do-J ;)

Wurnger, thanks. The Hisaviation site I like a lot, the third is in German, I cannot read :(

Kiwimic, that first Seaplane is a Do-24, not shure of model type, but it is not a Do-18. the rest are very nice Do-18s.

Nice. In the next to last photo, is that nose art on a German bomber?

the Ju-86 looks like a tight nose to sit in ;)

Here is a few pics of the Ju-86 I have.

Below: This the Ju-86P / Ju-86R.
ju86d8lt.jpg

ju86f1ra.jpg

Below: Ju-86P / Ju-86R.
ju86g3xt.jpg

ju86airliner9gc.jpg

Above: Airliner version of the Ju-86.

This is not all my pics but the bloody things are full of shit and does not want to work.

Great pics guys.

Henk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back