DO335 in IL2?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I`ve read in other site about flyable DO 335 in IL2. Is it true?, what patch do I need?. I have FB + PF.
Thanks.

Edit: every patch includes earlies ones or not?
I cannot recall which update has the DO335...

The quickest way to tell if you have it available is to open the Quick mission builder and look at the drop-down menu for the player plane. If it is not there, then you will need to download and install the correct patch.

Here is a thread at the Ubisoft Il2 forums which outlines the correct patch order...

Correct Patch Order - Make sure you do it right! - Topic Powered by eve community

Follow the instuctions to the letter... the correct patches have to be downloaded and installed in the correct order or they will not work.

There is one other way. You can get a copy of Il2 1946. It has all the add ons and patches up to v.4.07m

I have installed 303m; 401m; v402m; 403m and 404m but I don´t see any 335 or JU88 between flyables. I play only against the machine. Any help?, do I need earlies patches (302m, etc?). Thanks

I have installed 303m; 401m; v402m; 403m and 404m but I don´t see any 335 or JU88 between flyables. I play only against the machine. Any help?, do I need earlies patches (302m, etc?). Thanks
It should be there. Here is a screenshot I just took of the v404m quick mission builder menu with the player aircraft drop-down visible....

404mshot.gif

I'm guessing that you have something missing. The most obvious question I have to ask is... are you absolutely sure you have Il2+AEP+PF in a fully merged install?

Well, I have uninstalled, erased, installed FB > AEP > PF (all merged) and the patches, but no matter what I do, the DO 335 do not appears. And there is no error message.
When decompressing a patch (don´t remember which one) I can read "DH98", but there is no Mosquitoes after all. Anyone can say me if there should be any Mosquito in the game?.
Just one more: If I install the stand alone games (not merged) and the proper patches, will be it a solution?
Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back