Does anybody make a 1/32 decal sheet containing the VF-9 Hellcat Squadron's insignia?

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

NW, you could copy that image and load it into the photo program in your computer if you have one. Microsoft Paint is basic but it might work. You would then downsize it to the correct size using decent quality paper. It's going to be a trial and error type deal. Once you get it to the size you want you can then copy it to a sheet of decal paper. Testors and a few other companies sell the decal paper. It's just a thought. I have to do the same thing on a kit I'm working on. Someone else may have a better suggestion though. Hope this helps.

Thank you Aaron. I had that in mind as my Plan B. I do have the Testors Decal Maker kit. I'll try playing with that image of the squadron patch and get it into the Decal Maker program I have on my computer. With luck I may be able to make that crazy cat in 1/32 scale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back