DOES ANYONE KNOW THE FINAL KILL TALLY FOR THE GREMANS PER TYPE

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

mike siggins

Airman
Oct 29, 2009
norfolk va
ALSO FOR THE ALLIES I THINK IT WOULD BEE AN INTRETING COMPARRISON BETWEN HOW MANY BUILT AND HOW MANY KILLS FOR EACH DIFERENT PLANE WHAT WAS THE MOST COST EFECTIVE FIGHTER

Urban Dictionary:

gremanwww.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=greman

A common misspelling of the word "German", especially on Chicago Bears messageboards.

Didn't the Gremans mostly fly the Messersaubratten Ms 1090 and the Fuken-Wulfie 1900.A4? I thought all their guitar amps had a volume control that went to at least 11, sometimes higher.

Don't know about anyone else, but I don't have a total by Greman type.

Last edited:
Didn't the Gremans mostly fly the Messersaubratten Ms 1090 and the Fuken-Wulfie 1900.A4? I thought all their guitar amps had a volume control that went to at least 11, sometimes higher.

Don't know about anyone else, but I don't have a total by Greman type.
THAT'S THE GREMAN SCALE INDEED. YOU CAN CONVERT TO THE GERMAN SCALE BY THE SQUARE OF THE SQUARE ROOT MINUS ONE

Btw: GREMAN, research group on materials, microelectronics, acoustics nanotechnology, is a joint research laboratory of Tours University and CNRS in partnership with the French CEA.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back