dollar19's models

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

dollar19

Airman
Nov 20, 2010
Bristol, VA
Here are some various shots of my Sunderland. Not my best effort, but it looks good on the shelf.
th_IMG_1547.jpg

th_IMG_1548.jpg

th_IMG_1550.jpg

th_IMG_1551.jpg

th_IMG_1554.jpg

th_IMG_1556.jpg

th_IMG_1558.jpg

th_IMG_1544.jpg

th_IMG_1545.jpg

This is a 1980's boxing of the kit, the original release IIRC. it's got the raised panel lines, and very thick decals. I build out of the box, so this is pretty much as is.

th_IMG_1657.jpg

th_IMG_1655.jpg

th_IMG_1628.jpg

th_IMG_1629.jpg

th_IMG_1630.jpg

th_IMG_1632.jpg

th_IMG_1637.jpg

th_IMG_1643.jpg

th_IMG_1644.jpg

Looking good.

Concerning pictures..I would suggest uploading them onto the forum server directly. Instead of using of the Photobucket site.

Another one nice model $19. :)

My short note about using the Photobucket site you can find in other your thread in the section.

Great pics of a great little build!

But I would prefer full images of about 600x450 pixels as opposed to thumbnails. Thumbnails are a pain in the ass - take too long and for some reason photobucket keeps locking up my browser.

I'll keep that in mind. Sad to say all my pictures are on photobucket. But as I take new ones, I upload here before I delete them from my HD. I'm on an old 40 gig machine so I try to keep the HD as free as I can.

May I also suggest uploading direct to the forum? Not sure, but the small format, 'thumbnail' style, suggest the use of 'Photobucket' or similar, which can be a bit of a PITA sometimes, and can also (like other similar systems) cause problems for the viewer.
Much easier to go direct, at a decent size, no larger than 800 x 600 pxl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back