**** DONE: 1/32 Junkers Ju.87c Stuka - Carrier aircraft GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

We have full confidence that you'll finish in time, you can do it!!! Its looking great so far

D@mn! I had forgotten how difficult tissue can be. Charles really has the touch! He can say that plastic is more difficult, but I think tissue is way more unforgiving.
I don't have the doping that is usually used so I have was using a 50/50 water/glue mix to seal the tissue. First coat of primer raised all kinds of nasty fuzzy stuff, especially on the stabilizer that I did first. I will probably up the mix to 75/25 glue/water, and coat it again.

Last edited:
I recall him saying sanding between 8 coats was a must. Mentioned the little hairy stuff popping up as well.

Can't wait to start building my F2b........ I think something has started here. Yah think?

Yep, I thought I had it smoothed enough, many coats and light sanding in between, then paint and: BOOM, fuzzy! Put on another coat that was probably closer to 80/20 glue/water and turned off the lights. I will check it in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread