**** DONE: 1/48 Beaufighter Mk.VI - Defense of Britain/Atlantic. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It has been over 2 months since I touched this project but I finally found a bit of time to have a bit of a go at her today. The engines have been put together and cemented into place. I will not be attaching the exhaust until after everything else including the painting is complete. The tail planes have been attached. I am still pondering how I will tackle the elevator actuator arms but I have removed the incorrect mouldings from the top side of the elevators. The wings have been glued into place now and putty has been applied to fill some rather sizeable gaps. Sanding will follow when the putty has had some time to properly dry. The nose cone has been attached after opening the hole for the radar antenna.

The landing gear will be attached as the last step and I do not foresee to much more time until she is ready for the paint shop.

Cheers,

Jeff

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0005.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

Welcome back the GB Jeff! The Beaufighter is looking nice and clean!

IMG_0001.JPG

IMG_0002.JPG

IMG_0003.JPG

IMG_0004.JPG

Got some work done this morning. Started off with a spray of Medium Sea Grey over all. After letting that dry for a bit I started with the dark green. Hope to get back to the bench later today to do some more.

Cheers,

Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back