**** DONE: 1/48 Beechcraft UC-43 Staggerwing - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Thanks, guys!
I'd like this one better if the decals were in register. I put a coat of decal film on them after reading some bad reviews of Roden's decals shattering, (and I have had enough shatters on this one.), so now it looks as if I have some trim painting to do.
stag11.jpg

It's looking smart with the decals on Paul. Bl**dy annoying when there's a white outline due to mis-register. I've just had to touch-in around the stars and bars on the F-84 which, being in NMF, is a bit of a bind.

Will it look FAT on the bottom line if you do the red?????
Might be better off touching up the OD. Just put DOTS to cover up the white with the tip of a sharp tooth pick.

That is a b@stard when they're out of register... you did well with the application though Paul.

How do you mean about the coat of decal film mate? Have a set of Roden decals I want to remain in one piece! (He 111B Pedro)

That is a b@stard when they're out of register... you did well with the application though Paul.

How do you mean about the coat of decal film mate? Have a set of Roden decals I want to remain in one piece! (He 111B Pedro)
I have a bottle of liquid decal restorer. Micro Scale makes it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back