**** DONE: 1/48 Beechcraft UC-43 Staggerwing - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I fought long and hard for this one, but after reviewing the "finished" pictures, I cannot, in all good conscious, submit this one as finished.
I can see serious problems, silvered decals, a gap in the top wing, and such. Too much to fix in the last few hours. However, my eternal thanks to Charles for helping me to get the windshield replaced, and I will fix the problems and present the finished plane soon.
Thank you one and all for looking in!
Paul.

Sorry to hear that Paul. Personally, I'd have no problem giving you another day or two to fix this up, given the bad luck you've had. See what the others think....

I'm with all - get her finished! By the time we judges get our collective fingers out, and start the judging process, you'll have finished this and be half way through another one anyway!

By all means, Paul, finish the puppy. The judging process has been dragging it's feet because of my health problems, so you have the extra time.

"Get er dun".... like the man sez...

Charles

Worked two shifts yesterday, and one today, before having to drive to Asheville to get the daughter out of the hospital.
Progress as soon as I shovel some groceries down my throat.

Something they called "preclampsia" she is 7 months pregnant and they are worried about the babies weight, as I understand it. Or coming early, or something, I'm not good with medical stuff.
Anyways, they turned her loose with instructions to take it easy.
Dumb-ass won't. But nobody can tell her anything. Like 7 or so months ago when I told her to keep her legs closed.

I am not that cheap, I gave her a quarter. Goodness knows what she spent it on, but it wasn't a condom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back