**** DONE: 1/48 Gloster Meteor F.1 616 Sqdn - Jet/Recon/Transport GB (2 Viewers)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Due to government cuts, mid summer day has been cancelled this year. However, the Chancellor has also cancelled a proposed tax increase on rain and cloud, for those earning more than £250,000 per annum. Everyone else has to 'enjoy' the rain and cloud, at a flat rate of 20% tax.

Due to government cuts, mid summer day has been cancelled this year. However, the Chancellor has also cancelled a proposed tax increase on rain and cloud, for those earning more than £250,000 per annum. Everyone else has to 'enjoy' the rain and cloud, at a flat rate of 20% tax.

I wish you hadn't put that in print, the Labor Govt here may get ideas if the happen to see it!

thanks guys, though i have noticed i forgot the Pitot tube so will stick that one on before the finished thread !

Geo, the scheme you see is for the Meteor prototype in dark green dark earth and yellow undersides and yes you get the decals for it in the Tamiya F.1 box !

thanks guys, though i have noticed i forgot the Pitot tube so will stick that one on before the finished thread !

Geo, the scheme you see is for the Meteor prototype in dark green dark earth and yellow undersides and yes you get the decals for it in the Tamiya F.1 box !

Wooohooo. Thanks Karl. On the lookout for one now.

Geo

EDIT: Just bought one.:p

Last edited:
These Tamiya Meteor kit's have just got to be one of the best fall together kit's on the market today.

'" After paying the payment / tribute / tax pass wind and cold after the spring solstice celebration and take the short sleeve shirts, start walking along the beach and take away ice from my eyes"

I can see you've done a great job karl

Users who are viewing this thread

Back