**** DONE: 1/48 Gloster Meteor F.3 - Jet/Recon/Transport GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Great stuff Vic. I don't normally use after-market cockpit parts, but I might just try that pack for my Meteor.

My thanks gentlemen, your all to kind.

Looking great, the instrument panel looks fantastic :) Did you paint it up?

Igor, it was an aftermarket PE from Eduard's which gave a couple of options for the panel, I chose an adaptation from both options.

Thanks Jerry. Slack day today, too much domestic rubbish to attend to but did get the ammo chute's sorted and am almost get ready for the first spary.

Just winding up the final details for this machine and then we can start spraying.

These two shots show the internal detail just inside the lip of the cockpit.

20130208-1a.jpg

20130208-1b.jpg

Next up are the undercarriage legs, they were nice and solid and quite basic on the aircraft.

20130208-1e.jpg

The canopy all masked up waiting for a party.

20130208-1d.jpg

The beast stuffed and masked waiting the spray gun. As it stands at the moment, this will be delayed a few days due to the heat. It was a simmering 40+ today on our deck so inside the shed it would be melting point. Hopefully it is going to cool a touch next week.

20130208-1c.jpg

Twas much cooler today so a bit of spraying was done. I sprayed the seams and checked them out and they are good. I then sprayed the fuselage tail band area Sky and if all is well will get the underbelly done tomorrow. Should also get some pics sorted tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back