**** DONE: 1/48 HH-60H HS-4 - Home Country Modern Aircraft / Spitfire Marks GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Post box Vic, until 12.00.
Not at the unit.
Been picking at the Hurricane, cockpit detail kit.... oops, should post there. Will do when I get a pic or two.

Last edited:
I've been using ground chicken in stuff for quite a while,... Just don't let her talk you into the turkey "Bacon". Strips of shoe leather, with a vaguely bacon-ish, ..um,...flavor(?)
Soooo, enjoy those tacos!

Speaking of bacon-ish.....

for a time I worked as a draftsman for a company that made industrial sized microwave dryers, pasta and stuff. These had conveyor belts running thru them.

They also made one for cooking bacon bitts. I visited the plant where they chopped up all the odds and ends of piggies into chunks, sent them thru the microwave where they were cooked to a bluddy crisp and then finely ground into the oso familiar bacon bitts. Gord did it stink in there. I smelled like bacon for Dayyyyys.

BTW, their dryers also dryed the tiles for the space shuttles. They have to be 99.9999 o/o free of any moisture!

Don't understand how someone could not like smelling of bacon for days. :shock:

It's like working in a takeaway, you stink of cooking fat week in, week out. And never go to a chocolate factory unless you want to be put of chocolate for months.

Monday mate, decals Monday, me fingers are crossed for yer.

Last edited:
Thursday....(naw, **** it, I ain't poking the bear.)
Did the chowder, it was Excellent!
I took a shot at it and added the whole clam squeezins thing, as I like flavor.
Thanks!

Ah, warms the heart and glad You like it...... I used the Snows minced clams.... I love the stuff.

I have to go to USAFOODS.com.au over here to get US stuff, like Krusteez pancake mix, Bisquick for waffles, and Ortega chilis in the can for tuna sandwiches, tuna, mayo and the minced chilis for a little zip.

Damned deckles better be there today!!!!

Nada friggen thing Sat. Today being Sunday, no way. Tomorrow I have to do some sign work at the shop, so wont know till the arvo.

Appreciate your spell Paul!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back