**** DONE: 1/48 HH-60H HS-4 - Home Country Modern Aircraft / Spitfire Marks GB (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I am a bit pi$$ed, to say the least.
I bought these decals on the 5th of August.
By the tracking, they left the States on the 8th.
They have been in this country, by say the 10th, it's the 25th on Sat when I checked the P.O.
NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have until this Sunday coming...........

Wow, that blows. Is there a way to track them? (I've never e-bayed.)

I have had minor delays using eBay, but usually it's the fault of the seller. A few days or so.
I have bought and sold on eBay for around 14 years now. Have had one bad buy. Sent it back and have never gotten a refund from the seller, about 20 bucks. Won't break the bank. Looks like she needed the money more than I. I've sold everything from Mag wheels to collectible pens.
But this time the tracking left L.A. and then nothing. I'll wait till this arvo and check the box again and then ask the P.O. people.

Wouldn't be so bad, but I can't get the opposite side NAVY decal off, so it has to be from the same sheet to match, and can't fake it. And that's the only hold up. The glass is still masked and ready for the flat coat.

Had the same problem in reveres Bill, was sending on tracking to UK and zilch after weeks. Sent an email to the UK post and Aussie post, got no replies but the package was delivered the next day. Some may say coincidence, but you won't convince me.

So get emailing mate, you've nowt to lose.

Last edited:
I was prepared! Believe you me! But alas...... they sowed today so I gottem on... and stickin the itty bitty stuff.
Lokks like I'll have it in near the deadline, again.

Attachments

• HH-60H 32 final decals.jpg
    HH-60H 32 final decals.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 75
Well, here is my main extra picture.
No parts left, so I'm..............
Posting this baby as FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Woot woot!

Attachments

• HH-60H aux4 Fini.jpg
    HH-60H aux4 Fini.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 82

Users who are viewing this thread

Back