**** DONE: 1/48 HH-60H HS-4 - Home Country Modern Aircraft / Spitfire Marks GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

great work on that bun Bill....

always remember my Dad having his morning cup of Tea from the pot and adding a healthy dash of Bundy, called it his heart starter!:D

Don't look at it as "losing it Bill". Look on the bright side as "gaining insanity"! I like the gun mate!

Nice bit of progress there Bill old chap and if you wouldn't mind, before you totally loose it would you please, PLEASE make me a Nexter 30mm cannon in 1/48 scale for my Aussie Eurocopter!!!!!!!

No need to move anything Geo. Go for it.

I tried fitting the mounting wing on the port side, big ol gap. So I had to ficks that up. I've started a cut on the front end of the wing coz there is a tube hanging from the inside of it for the shell chute from the gatling gun. If it's not one thing, it's two.

Got it cut off and have made the tube support, it's setting up now and will finish in the morning.

Attachments

• HH-60H 15b wing mnt fit.jpg
    HH-60H 15b wing mnt fit.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 88
  • HH-60H 15a wing mnt fit.jpg
    HH-60H 15a wing mnt fit.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 74
So this morning I finished the cut-out of the port wing for the shell chute ring. See photo of the real thing.

And finished articulating the jet exhaust panel at the top. In sawing, and filing I had to add some Styrene to the edge to build it back up.

Still haven't gotten back to the seats!

*Do I have to add the plastic cup????

Attachments

• HH-60H 16b port wing mod.jpg
    HH-60H 16b port wing mod.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 68
  • HH-60H 17a exhaust baffle.jpg
    HH-60H 17a exhaust baffle.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 75
  • HH-60H 17b exhaust baffle mod.jpg
    HH-60H 17b exhaust baffle mod.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 76
  • HH-60H 16a port wing.jpg
    HH-60H 16a port wing.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
I like coffee. The odd thing added to a model helps people connect to it. After all, everyone knows what a coffee cup looks like, it helps add a sense of scale, and human interest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back