*** Done 1/48 Ju 88 G6 - Night War of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: Sergio
Category: intermeadilly
Scale: 1/48
Manufacturer: Cyber-hobby orange box #5563
Model Type: Junkers ju 88 G6 nachjäger
accesory: It included in the kit a few photo-etched and pieces made from scratch

IMG_4948.JPG

info of this kit Gallery Template

Last edited:
the model and the kit to start this new working group has chosen it my wife and my daughter sat and decidieron.se Alcatraz agreement that made them the aircraft of my first version of the instructions pertaining to the I gruppe 3. / NJG 101 based at praha gbell airfield 1945.

W.Nr.621082 9W+EL ( E yellow L black)

profile3.jpg

profile1.jpg

profile2.jpg

W.Nr 621082.pdf - Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yikes... it looks like my preshading! Probably the toughest of the mottling schemes to pull off... good on ya for giving it a go Sergio! Were you going to do the same scheme Andy? Or just the same aircraft?

FWIW... that's probably the type of scheme that would look totally different in the hands of two different modelers.

FWIW... that's probably the type of scheme that would look totally different in the hands of two different modelers.

John I have hand painted patterns for some Japanese planes ( 1/72 only) and had one were when I came back too the other half a day or two later was totally different?I summed it up to my mood being different.

John I have hand painted patterns for some Japanese planes ( 1/72 only) and had one were when I came back too the other half a day or two later was totally different?I summed it up to my mood being different.

I experienced something similar with my Fiat G55. The mottling toward the end felt completely different than when it started and I remember consciously trying to replicate the earlier mottling and NOT BEING ABLE TO somehow.

Damn, same one I was going to do. Will maybe rethink this.

Andy sorry but forgives already done. While it's okay to do the same model you could thus be copying what you're doing and thus also to learn magnificent aunmas of your assemblies.

for the spotted as it has to be aware that every time you change color will not be the same, when it happens over two days to finish and not be just the finish, as the mottled can be done in a day without problems but issue of spaghetti is more difficult to do in a day, by the size of the plane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back