**** DONE: 1/48 Kawanishi N1K1-Ja shiden - Pacific Theatre of Operations II

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
User Name: destrozas
Name: sergio
Category: intermediate
Kit: hasewaga ref.9089
Scale: 1/48
Accessories: none

IMG_1988.JPG

I have not looked at any profiles makes this second box, 22nd Flight Regiment, without adding anything more just touch up something inside. is clear that will paint my way ...

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent!

Vic, this is the land based model N1k1-Ja of the Seaplane version N1K1 Kyofu "Rex", The "J" representing a Land based interceptor, the N1K2-J which i am doing, was a completely improved redesign of the shiden version

Excellent choice, looking forward to it :)

Thank you, little thing I've been able to make friends us come together dinner and I've had only 3 hours to finish solving the typical problems at home and the models, only the color I needed do it and paint I have seen, I am guided by the article the modelart of the N1K1-J George, I think the number 304, as it is a treasure for my living journals the scan and not all single that was models, it comes out that the color is done with h4-h5-h6 of gunze in a percentage, (I remember h6 50% H5 10% 40% H4) case is a similar color to the H303 gunze also:

IMG_2189.JPG

Last edited:
someone can tell me that when you change the title of the thread was not changed me confused and instead of putting K, put J, then rectify it after saving the changes but does not change ....

Thanks for your Emitis to (as we call them around here). This week night shift so will wait long time for my models .... now give weathering the cockpit

It seems that changing of one letter only isn't enough to get a title edited. A thread title is a global string of characters and is keept in variables saved in data tables. When I checked on the thread I found that it was edited locally but the global title wasn't changed at all. I deleted four letters and saved the title. Then I edited it again and added the correct part of it saving the title as well. And all is fine now methinks.

Last edited:
thanks wojtek has become clear to me the matter, varying nothing but the letter did not recognize the change why do not edit.

do not forget me for future mine errors when making titles ....

I will put what I've done these days, took two days I do not play models for nothing I'm in bed with fever by a flu has given me certain fever and the doctor to decided that me is at rest and that I can't almost even open eyes I guess Sunday will start to be better

with desert yellow give a filter to the whole dry color sepia remark the lines of panels and structure. on one hand this will give the base color but very dilute not to cover the work that has been done before

IMG_2191.JPG

IMG_2193.JPG

IMG_2194.JPG

IMG_2195.JPG

IMG_2196.JPG

IMG_2197.JPG

paint more or less like how you can see in the pictures the panels and assemble all

IMG_2205.JPG

IMG_2206.JPG

Here in Spain we have a very similar future or klear wax is green forest, it has a so milky colored until dry because I gave the dials to simulate crystals in the photo is about as dry other almost dry other without drying

IMG_2207.JPG

IMG_2208.JPG

IMG_2211.JPG

IMG_2212.JPG

IMG_2213.JPG

I hope to be well enough to continue with this project that I'm enjoying this and is very simple to assemble

hahahaha wayne it's good looks familiar too hahahahaha

vic and wojtek thanks, from vic bed with laptop, in bed with the laptop, medicine numbs me a few hours and then I'm something between shots clear, from yesterday to today I've noticed a lot of improvement and I guess refers fever on Monday and to start this moveme, flus are tricky if you do not take good care leads to very dangerous disease and the treatment has to carry the letter, I miss the celebrations of the town where I lived and studied but more importantly take care.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back