**** DONE: 1/72 Beechcraft (18S) C-45H - Allied Manufactured Aircraft (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: sergio
Category: intermeadilly
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: PM models PM304
Model Type: Beechcraft C-45H
accesory: none

kit

Art-box.jpg

I would put a profile of the plane itself but only I could find images of models assembled product profile

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice choice. Wish I could afford the new ICM 1/48 Beech 18.

because I do not do me with ICM for only one reason my space is very limited for storage, but if you count I'll have like 300 models for start views of my wife and some 150 more hidden because as other models may more touch me sleep in the street with my models, hahahaha

What's the squadron/scheme. Maybe we can help with a pic.

Andy however much I tried to find some information model no nothing just have what you put in the instructions, the plane was in the squadrons stationed in India, its enrollment was KJ555 and that the aircraft beech fabricate low British order and was the sole owner, I could not find more online books and I have this plane, here is hard to find in this plane.

the rest thanks for your support tomorrow not will put more progress'm making him little things but since I'm busy with the printing of the decals for 109 messeer Italian

I let the pieces of sprues to clean edges and watch as lace would

CIMG1080.JPG

CIMG1084.JPG

is a model for that of 3 € that cost me is so bad, bad, bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back