**** DONE: 1/72 BV 138 C-1 - Seaplanes / Floatplanes of WWII

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
User Name: destrozas
Name: sergio
Category: intermediate
Kit: supermodel
Scale: 1/72
Accessories: none

ria+bilbo4.jpg

Art box

BV138.jpg

the kit

the plane of initial enrollment BC+TK, re enrolled X4+AH, belonging to 1./SAgr.129 Wnr 311037, based in Biscarrosse, in September 1943 after suffering a problem with the fuel and not being able to reach the base splashed shores lekeitio, Vizkaya, Spain. Where was the dock of Portugalete (portu) and then transferred to barakaldo where he remained stored until 1946 he was discharged after deciding the commission that his recovery was impossible, sold as scrap and sent to England.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks all.

i idle after a while I put what I've been doing is not great but good.
the interior is light, and so it is not going to complicate my life specifying it will not look anything almost nothing are almost transparent thickness of bulletproof glass has impurities and distorting everything you can see.

IMG_2834.JPG

IMG_2835.JPG

Even more photos not long but good interior painted and glued closed body and stuff

thanks
I was making him little things like the position of gunner that has no floor, detail of the interior something that you can see and put little things before painting seriously interor

IMG_2874.JPG

IMG_2876.JPG

IMG_2877.JPG

IMG_2878.JPG

IMG_2879.JPG

as you see little to no warm up practically nothing much will

while peganban parts in place drying well to do good welding the plastic I started with the wings and booms that have work to bore

IMG_2880.JPG

IMG_2881.JPG

IMG_2882.JPG

IMG_2883.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back