**** DONE: 1/72 HISPONO-NIEUPORT 52 C1 - From WW1 to WW2 GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
user name: Destrozas
name: Sergio
Category:Intermediate
kit: Azur Hispano-nieuport 52 "Spanish nationalist service". ref.72097
accessory:resin and photo etched included in the kit.

141488-10941.jpg

conversion to Republican enrollment plane 11-13.

Some history of the plane:
in 1927 the air ejkercito (fae) held a contest to equip their aircraft fighter wings, which was presented Spanish and foreign materials. We selected three types of aircraft: "Nieuport-Delaye 52", "Dewoitine D-27", by the French, and the "Loring C-1" by the Spanish.

After supporting evidence submitted was selected by the house "Nieuport" and being built in series "Hispano Suiza" in Guadalajara, initiating metal aircraft construction.

It was the only monoplane fighter in service in military aviation at the outbreak of war.
It was manufactured in the factory Hispano-Suiza de Guadalajara since 1929.

The "Nieuport 52" was a plane sesquiplane, all metal, except in the upper plane scrim. This flat, large-area, had a dihedral of 2 ° in which were housed two fuel tanks of 362 liters. Only available this plane ailerons and represented almost all of the airfoil. Besides the small bottom plane, had a fairing wheel axis.

The fuselage section of elliptical, timbers structured by two major and several rings that gave shape and strength. Lattice by stringers, the set was covered by longitudinal bands of duralumin.

The landing gear of a track width of 2.10 m., Joined to the fuselage by two struts games as "N", and the upper level for two in a "Y", crossing the plane lower. Tailskid had a crossbow-type as a complement or third support point of the plane.

In its time it was a good fighter. Interrogated built the engine "Hispano-Suiza" 12HB, front radiator "Corominas" under the nose, replacing the "Lamblin" side, outperformed the French original. The engine in "V", drove a two-bladed wooden propeller of 2, 70 m. in diameter, developing a power of 500 hp. He was armed with two machine guns "Vickers" of 7.7 mm., Synchronized with the engine and firing through the propeller.

Its activity was brief. In 1935 he was introduced to replace the American monoplane "Boeing P-26", only reached 3 of all that were bought but not sent, nor returned the money for the purchase, they had had no training pilots and some English biplane "Hawker Fury ", deciding the construction of the latter, which could not be put into effect by the beginning of the war.

On this date the "Nieuport-52", was drawn in Group Getafe 11, Group 13, in Prat de Llobregat and Joint Squadron No. 12, in Tablada (Seville).

So were in service five squadrons, with a total of 40 or 45 aircraft, most of them in the area loyal to the Government of the Republic.

Gradually, this plane, and then dated, was replaced by more modern fighters on both sides faced. On the Republican side planes small amounts of French origin: Dewoitine 372, 500 and 510, 46 and Bleriot Spad Loire 510 in very short amounts despite signing up and paying respectable quantities of 1200 devices and failed to be neither 200 devices besides the Russian Polikarpov I15 and I16.

They were combat casualties and material wear a dozen of these planes on the side of the Republic.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks you guyz.
well, let the resin cockpit quite well detailed, funny-looking, but in the end neither seen nor seen but is it about these bikes.
the instrument panel with the camera that I have I can not take a picture that appreciate well the detail is not mounted aunqeu really is lovely very well against filing detailing what are the clocks, and uncomplicated to assemble itself despite its size.
I put some pics.

IMG_0010-1_zpsbad774a9.jpg

IMG_0011-1_zpsb15ea82b.jpg

IMG_0012-1_zps0b141955.jpg

IMG_0013-1_zpscbc903eb.jpg

IMG_0014-1_zps6f3ff099.jpg

so I had to leave three days for him to stay in shape and place these disasters luckily I like mounting amuse me much but nothing works suitable for beginner or lack of patience because lace is really hard ..... .

IMG_0017-1_zpsf688c2fd.jpg

It looks great so far Sergio. Just a suggestion on "Macro Mode" or zoomed in mode :)

For any camera there are 3 settings for zoom depending on the camera, there all usually the same thing, "macro" mode
1. the most common so far is 1 or 2 Flower symbols, this is usually accepted as the main Macro mode or mode used for zoom in shots
2. Less common but still seen around is Food symbol, usually a knife and fork and sometimes spoon in the image. This is also a symbol for Macro Mode.
3. I've only seen this one on 2 cameras, a cake, this mode usually doubles for party/macro mode it'll give a bit more yellowish shots but still is ok for zooming in.

If none of these are able to be found on the camera just look for something that might be used as an image of a zoomed in item. I used to have a camera with 3 options of "STOP" signs, progessing from bigger to smaller.

I hope that helped a bit :) also once you find the macro mode there are usually only 3 zoom settings, so don't zoom in the focus completley. Try 1, then 2, then 3 and see which one gives the best results if you have the option to crop and edit later I'd suggest taking it from the safe shooting distance of the camera in macro mode and then croping in a closer view :)

Phew that was a lot of info :D

hahahahaha, vic my friend you don't go out..... ;)

that rubber against the place so you could tell me something, and take it off and place them in the in the Beech 17 that I start when I have more room in a couple of months I will be moving the workshop to take place somewhere else .....

the little one goes his way, and almost ready to give hands priemras primer to see where we have to work,

IMG_0936_zpsbbec2386.jpg

IMG_0937_zpsa572dec4.jpg

IMG_0938_zpsec6aef10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back