++ **** DONE: 1/72 Mc Donnell F2H-2N Banshee - Military Conflicts of the 1950's (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
Username: destrozas
First name: Sergio
Category: Intermediate
Scale: 1/72
Manufacturer: sword sw720092
Model Type: Mcdonnell F2H-2N banshee
accesory: none

Art box
IMG_6193_zpsidp9bti9.jpg

IMG_6194_zps6oeavap9.jpg

profiles in the kit

VF-82_zpshprfin2b.png

VC-4_zpsvcgnutlq.png

I hope to start this kit the middle of this month, I have the TA26 of GB30 medium change but of course these things testing and testing takes time, p-63 almost finished, the f9f to start two projects plus one almost finished and one that is half pasting, I have to take things from the assembly line to get their hands before this.

Last edited:
Andy of course it is interesting to have photos of the device, all the information is very well received

I don't have any at the moment and would need to make a trip there. No problem though. Let me know what you are looking for.

Andy I have time to do, even if it is left out of the GB, I have no information from the plane and find it online does not serve me.

to whet your mouth sword model is the first montare of this brand, had not done any of this company, I put the blisters, resins and photo-etched in the kit.

IMG_6229_zpsnzrohy6b.jpg

IMG_6230_zpsgaj7q1y2.jpg

IMG_6231_zpsgykxtcko.jpg

IMG_6232_zpsgndoqrut.jpg

IMG_6233_zps2fx2fohp.jpg

As you can see at a glance the detailed only thing missing from the kit is the inside of the wings to let them shut the rest think the detail is very correct, soon'll put me in, I'm annoyed about a foot, tendonitis, a disease of my time to play basketball, that will take me home sidelined for one week minimum in English is not as it is called here the exact term in English,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back