**** DONE: 1/72 Me262B-1 /U1 - Jet/Recon/Transport GB

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

destrozas

Senior Master Sergeant
Jan 12, 2010
username destrozas
frist name sergio
Category intermediate
scale 1/72
manufacturer Hasegawa
model type messerchmitt Me 262 b1 /U1
aftermarket none, armed with box

from that mountain in 1990 I remember the me262b1a/u1 Heller and because of a reaction with the plastic putty deform the nose that I had to do it again gans, when he started the GB did not remember I had this model since us several months ago, so it will be as hard and difficult stinson and I will tell what happens with this and I'll get the L1, the cast is great but I have not tried lace touch is that these models is one that fascinates mount , brings two decorations one is the W.Nr. 170,075, the 1./KG (J) 54 which is the b1a simple but I want to do the following on W.Nr. 110,306 of 10./NJG11.
I do not put the plane story as I do for being one of the planes that have seen more times do everywhere and just put the squadron in the browser goes over what you can comment or make.
say that for the detailed cockpit I'm pulling out or copy pages from the books of AirLife warbird series, Crowood, of articles of different specialized revisatas (replic or aerei Modellismo to give some cases) but navigator cabin operator radar not there plenty to shoot so if anyone can help posting pictures of that part the effort is appreciated.

I put some pics.

5ff9b135.jpg

IMG_0043_zps79b9bdf6.jpg

IMG_0044_zps37e90b7d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Fantastic :D When I start to finish up the Ho-229 I'll try this me-262B-1a in 1.48 :D I've got the Dragon kit with Rubber tires hehehe :) Great choice Sergio :D :)

thanks guys.
Thanks guys, very much.
Sorry I can not be more with you, interiors barely see, I tried to save the photos as the memory card is spoiling me, when I was downloading the neighbor's daughter accidentally pull it out and read it now any device. So I'll have to skip that step and go to the next I have I can put photos inside the fuselage but then.
What is supposed to not need a mold putty almost alone in an editing error and footprints made ​​by my daughter to leave it but it fell into the plastic was still wet and they were the footprints of their tiny fingers.
I post photos and comment me.

the pics:

IMG_0018-1_zps1f6c2df8.jpg

IMG_0017-1_zpsdfa2c476.jpg

IMG_0016-1_zps740fa56b.jpg

Its looking good Sergio, you'll get it fixed no worries :)

thanks guys.

something quick and short, the fairing, 90% has been by my mistake or by neglect (leave it to my daughter to see him and the glue was still wet footprints left) or by not checking their fit before gluing, if you put animated putty I put most of which I have had to put in sistios which will look to go under another piece that covers it,

IMG_0010-1_zpsb24cb03f.jpg

IMG_0011-1_zps9cf537cb.jpg

as you see the pictures are from when I laid the Hispanic niueport but until today I could not put every day I have less time, hopefully soon these days end up once already and have some more time for me to have to do this work home for work is like when I was at school or college is amazing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back