**** DONE: 1/72 Messerschmitt Bf110G-4, NJG4 - Me/ Fw Group Build. (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

woljags

Staff Sergeant
Dec 28, 2010
maidenhead uk
1/72nd ME110G-4,flown by Major Heinz-Wolfgang Schnaufer,Kommodore,NJG4,Nov 1944 with 105 victories.Finished the war with a total of 121 victories

user name; woljags
first name; Bob
category; beginner
scale 1/72nd
manufacturer; frog
model type; Bf110G,G9 AA
accessories; oob worktype with some odd scratch built add on's

bob940.jpg

bob970.jpg

bob957.jpg

bob941.jpg

bob926.jpg

bob927.jpg

bob930.jpg

bob947.jpg

bob944.jpg

progress so far over 2 evenings work,more pics to follow once i've downloaded them from my phone

Last edited by a moderator:
bob972-1.jpg

bob975.jpg

bob980.jpg

bob978.jpg

bob973.jpg

bob979.jpg

bob977.jpg

bob981.jpg

bob974.jpg

bob976.jpg

progress so far lots of detailing still to do,i've added some detail to the cockpit not that you will be able to see much,the last pic shows all 4 entrys together all awaiting finishing off

Actually there are a few. My first was Fujimi's offering in 1:76 with support crew and munitions. In 1:72 we have:

Airfix - with wheel bogies (anhänger) - double wheeled front and rear - and SdKfz 11 tow vehicle;
Hasegawa - 2 versions: Flak 18 with single wheel front and double wheeled rear anhänger, plus support crew, loose rounds and ammo boxes, and Flak 36 with anhänger but no figures or munitions);
Italeri - can't remember what accessories, apart from anhänger - don't recall which;
...and the creme de la creme: my latest purchase as of today, and by all accounts the best on the market - Revell's offering.
Won't post pics here as this is your thread, but check out the 'recent purchases' thread later on tonight...

Last edited:
bob988.jpg

bob993.jpg

not much progress on this one but its nearly there anyway and i hope to finish this sometime next week,i think i might redo the markings underneath as i'm not happy with them

Users who are viewing this thread

Back