**** DONE: GB-36 1/32 Me262A-1a - Axis Manufactured Aircraft of WWII (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Wayne Little

Staff
Mod
Oct 7, 2006
Adelaide Sth. Aust.
1/32 Me262A-1a Yellow 2 KG(J)54 – 'Axis Manufacture Aircraft WWII" GB36

Username : Wayne Little

First name : Wayne

Category : Judge – Non competing

Scale : 1/32

Manufacturer / Model : Trumpeter 1/32 Me262A-1a

Extras : Eduard Cockpit Set and canopy Masks. Resin Wheel Replacements…TBA.

Have changed course from my Snake 190 and decided on this Large bird, an Me262 of Kampfgeschwader Jagd 54 with a rather Non standard 'Extra' camouflage overlay.

This aircraft, Yellow 2 of 3/KG(J)54 was found at Praha Ruzyne airfield in Bohemia after the War ended where it was photographed in a damaged and derelict state.

Nothing is known of the pilot or of the aircrafts operational history, other than the fact it flew with KG(J)54's 3rd staffel. This is comfirmed by it's yellow tactical number 2, KG54 'Totenkopf"emblem on the forward fuselage and the Blue/White Checkerband marking applied on the rear fuselage.
Me262A-1a.jpg

Excellent challenge Mr. Little. I wish I was talented enough to try a colour scheme like this but alas.....I aint so I will enjoy watching your build.

Cheers,

Jeff

The Trumpeter Me 262 builds up into a nice model. It will look fantastic in this paint sheme!
Tagging along for sure!

spectacular camouflage for an excellent plane and above in your hands, that hallucinate work we are going to see ......

:):):):):):):)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back