**** DONE: GB-37 1/48 ACH-47A Chinook - Helicopters / Military a/c of BoB 1940 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

Mike we are waiting on 2 of the judges to chime in but keep working to the 15th on the assumption they will agree.

Bill, actually as far as THAT aspect of puppydom goes they, actually just the one we got first, Bailey never pooped in the house. She is very smart and very quickly got the message that outdoor excretion brought tons of praise and yummy treats. THEN three weeks later we were offered her sister and litter mate Jolie. In a serious lapse of judgement I agreed. I don't know what they?? did to her but she was 15lbs(7kg) less in weight, loaded with round worms and initially refused to do anything outside. Even attempting to put a leash on her caused her to cower and loose bladder control. Its been a long road with her and the two of them together make four dogs but she is gaining on her sister and is presently just 10lbs(4.5kg) less and is using the outside for her potty.

Thank you one and all much and deeply appreciated. The build is complete as of today just decaling so waiting for the Future to dry

Thanks to some very nice people I was granted extra time to finish this puppy. Things are still crazy here the heat and humidity are killers during the day +100F(38C) and might cool off to +80F(27C) at night. The dam has all generators running 24 hours a day to provide the power with air conditioners running. Water level on our 85mi(137km) lake dropping 0.5ft(15cm) a day I'm moving the dock out every other day and had to move the cables yesterday. AND the puppies!!!
In any case I have finished construction and done some weathering as there will only be about 6-8 decals so I'm not going to spray the entire model with Future. Once decals set a coat of 50-50 flat clear and Future will finish it.
So pics of the finished construction...as you can see the rotor blades are huge. I'm not going to glue them in place for that reason
IMG_2287.JPG
IMG_2284.JPG
IMG_2285.JPG
IMG_2286.JPG

What was Really Chool, to me anyway, was that this was an actual real aircraft that I actually saw, walked around in, and saw in combat.
(Yea, I know 95% of the models are of real planes that actually existed BUT..I never saw and touched them in the real world)
My model in Vietnam:

View: https://youtu.be/WttpWwcSjy4

Users who are viewing this thread

Back