**** DONE: GB-37 1/48 HE111-H - Helicopters / Military a/c of BoB 1940 (1 Viewer)

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

It looks a lot better Don, although perhaps just a tad light, but that may be the lighting or camera flash, if used.
One point though, the camouflage pattern looks slightly 'off' in parts, compared to the 'works' drawings and the ICM painting diagrams, which match the original.

Thanks Terry,
I used the Monogram paint guide so it may be off from what you have. I did notice your right wing tip a bit diff and I have not don the fuselage yet.

I used post it tape for masking it's about 1.5 inch wide and extremely low tack. you can see it, it's the white tape in the photos.

he111paint1.jpg
he111paint2.jpg
he111paint3.jpg
he111paint4.jpg
he111paint5.jpg
He111paint6.jpg

Well I've gotten some good news, Seems I am a US Postal Service employee now! As of tomorrow morning I start my two day orientation and go back to working for the federal government. It's a part time but full USPS employment. Beats the Wal-Mart pay I've been getting by about $7 and hour. Well any way. I amy get one of three finished. I don't know if the parts for the Do17 will come in in time. It took ICM a little longer and several more emails on that then Terry's bid. but they assure me they are sending the "broken part" and hope I get it in time to finish the GB.
As for the He111, I think she will be done. The CH-53 I just don't know. If I do SOB then It will be done but If I try and do much of anything, not so. I was trying to install brass square rod as ribs but was not working very well and I can't afford to buy anything for the kit. We'll see.

thumbnail (31).jpg
thumbnail (32).jpg
thumbnail (33).jpg
thumbnail (39).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back