**** DONE GB-37 1/72 BP Defiant MK I - Helicopters / Military a/c of BoB 1940

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

I prefer black defiant but your work is top notch.:p
I was surprised by the first pictures before varnishing, it seems toot pale but after they were perfect.

Thanks all fellas,,

well the plane is already in the final phase I gave the wear and dirt nothing exaggerated, to go to give the problem varnish, which is not uniform and has grouped into drops ..... see the photos

49.jpg

50.jpg

51.jpg

I had to quickly remove it from the model, the problem was so I think that the varnish, which has not been used for so long and is mixed with isopropyl, did not mix well, yesterday it was done again and this time it was uniform and no problem. stirring in the magnetic stirrer for a day and a half.
this afternoon I will take pics that will be dry.

thanks all
good nothing happened to the layer is very linear and without problems, I leave the photos, but first tell you the machine guns were removed at the time and replaced with hollow aluminum tube cut to size as well as the pilot tube.

52.jpeg

53.jpeg

54.jpeg

55.jpeg

here the last touches of paint before giving it by finishing certain effects that are needed in brightness I give them on the matt varnish.

57.jpeg

66.jpeg

and the last photo before placed as a finished, the helix I am very happy as I have been is a subtle but very colorful wear
63.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back