**** DONE GB-37 1/72 BP Defiant MK I - Helicopters / Military a/c of BoB 1940

Ad: This forum contains affiliate links to products on Amazon and eBay. More information in Terms and rules

friends forgive me for being so long gone I changed my house and I have everything to install, even the room is upside down and anger for months I can resume modeling

After a lot of work I'm finishing the room for my workshop, the finished transfer will only be adapted and with the arrival of the cold I will have more time for everything, soon I will soon join the working group and I will finish those that I do not have finished by the GB.

With my site already placed since yesterday I can go doing things, I still have some time to leave as I would like but with time I will add shelves and others to be more comfortable, I started to paint the plane, first base of colors to give proof to the color of camouflage, I started with yellow RLM 04 for the area of green bs 381c241 and orange primer for the dark earth zone, the colors to use as usual gunze mr color

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

the photo is not well appreciated had been touching the shutter and saturation manual and I forget to put it in automatic and this photo is exposed, but well only dark earth is seen, this afternoon if I can put the photos of both colors and dice, in its first layer

image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back